Our specialist Adviser can help you plan for throughout your lifetime and beyond.
Our services are tailor made to suit your personal circumstances and every pocket and we are delighted to offer a free, no obligation consultation to explain how we can help you.
So if you would like to make your first Will or feel your current one needs updating, we can help.
Peace of Mind
Making a Will gives you peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out.
Dying without a Will means the government will decide the order of who gets what from your estate.
Everyone needs a will for many different reasons, and just some of them are listed here, including:
- To clarify your wishes for your funeral
- To make sure your spouse or civil partner or partner benefit in full
- To provide for your children, step-children or grandchildren
- To leave a gift to family, friends or charity
- To make sure that only those you wish to inherit from your estate do so
- To appoint guardians for your children and executors
- To minimise Inheritance Tax
- To make sure your pets are cared for
- To prevent your home being sold to pay for care costs
We can establish a Property Protection Will Trust to help stop this happening to you and protect your estate.
We don’t want you to leave anything to chance so please contact us to protect your family and your wishes.
Everybody who makes a Will should also consider making a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) which appoints someone to act for you if you are no longer able to manage your affairs.
To find out more about how M&M Wills Ltd can help you –
- Call us on 07412 612854 or 07725359789
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate wills and trusts.
Wills are referred to a third party. Neither M4 Mortgage Ltd or Primis are responsible for the advice received.